followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Why does every thing have to be so damn complicated?

We caught up to Eight and had a peculiar conversation.

As soon as I approached him, he said "Don't come any closer."
"Why not?" I asked.
"It's not easy for me to keep the beast caged," He replied.
"You're referring to HELLFIRE, right?" I asked.
"Yes," He answered.
"Does that mean that Malkator's free?" Myrir asked.
"Not quite," Eight said.
"And by that you mean?" I asked.
"HELLFIRE has now claimed my body as it's host," Eight explained. "But Malkator has begun to fear himself. Darkness lingers in his heart, and his self loathing will only serve to make it stronger."
"Where is he now?" Myrir asked.
"He is actively seeking the Game Master," He answered. "He seeks to end this tournament by eliminating the one who put it together."
"He's going to kill the Game Master," I clarified.
"Yes," He said. "And in addition, yet another Fear has taken an interest in him."
"Which one?" I asked.
"She is the demon who targets those who despise their reflection," Eight said.
"Crap!" I exclaimed, realizing that he was referring to the Mother of Snakes. "Where can we find him?"
"I'm afraid I can't help you there," Eight said. "His movements are too erratic. I can't seem to trace him."
"Fuck!" I shouted. I then removed my glove and sent some of the Convocation. I need to find him no matter what.
"I'll be taking my leave now," Eight said.
"You're not coming with us?" Myrir asked.
"I'd be a danger to all of you," Eight said. "Besides, I now have a new goal. HELLFIRE has enlightened me. With the Dying Man's help, I can achieve the freedom that the Game Master has denied me."

He then disappeared. I'm not sure what he meant by that, but I think he plans to kill the Game Master as well.

We are so fucked. I hope the Convocation finds them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment