followers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

A New Demi-God

I don't even know where to begin. I woke up at about ten yesterday. Hiroshi wasn't there. I decided to go investigate the hospital. I should outside and looked through the walls, and guess who was on the top floor.

It was Ren. Being treated by none other then the Plague Doctor himself. I faded in as fast as I could.I appeared in the hallway outside (frightening several people) and broke down the door with my arm blade.

"What are you doing!?" I demanded. "I warned you about him, why are you letting him treat you?"
"He's not just treating me," He replied. "He's made me stronger."
He let his shirt fall to the ground, and His right arm transformed into wood.
"Why would you let him do this to you?"
"I needed to become stronger," He said. "I've always needed to become stronger, to protect myself from him, and someday kill him. That's why I always trained so hard. Then you came along, and I learned just how strong he really was. And I learned his name from you as well. I learned how others were tormented by him."
"So all of this was about defeating Slender Man," I asked.
"He's caused me so much pain," He said. "My parents and sister were all taken by him. I've been growing stronger since then, trying to reach his level of power. Now I finally have."
"Why didn't you tell me any of this?" I demanded. "Why would you hide it?"
"Why would you hide my destiny from me?" he replied.
"What?"
"When I learned that he was after others, I decided to do some research," He explained. "That eventually led me to your blog. Why didn't you tell me what I would become?"
"I thought I could change it," I said.
"Like you changed Your old friends destiny, twice?" He said. "I didn't want this to change. I wanted power."
The air suddenly changed. The lights were flickering. I turned and saw Slender Man watching us from the doorway.
"And now I finally have a chance to use it," Ren said, preparing to fight.
I stepped between them and said "What the hell are you thinking?"
"Are you defending him?"
"Hell no! I'm trying to defend you! You really think you stand a chance against him?"
"I vowed I would destroy him at all costs," Ren said. "And I'll crush anyone who gets in my way!"
is arm suddenly expanded and grabbed me and threw me out the window. I shot some tongues from my other mouth, grabbed him, and pulled him out with me. We fell to the ground and started having an intense fight.

After a few minutes, he sprouted a bunch of vines from his arm and pinned me to the wall. I thought he was gonna kill me, but then the vines were suddenly severed with a samurai sword. Hiroshi had saved me.
He turned to Ren and raised his sword in a fighting stance. We then heard a gun being cocked. I looked to see one of the doctors aiming a gun at Hiroshi. I recognized him as the dumbass who fell for my "Dr. Beakman" stint.

I wasn't about to let him hurt Hiroshi, so I ate him. Big mistake. I dropped to the ground and threw up all over the sidewalk. Thankfully, I was only throwing up out of my main mouth and not the other one. I don't even want to know what that would look like. That bastard had injected himself with a poison that was meant for me.

Ren must have decided he had done enough there, because he opened a Path Gate (yeah, apparently he can do that) and vanished through it. Hiroshi spent the next few hours dragging me home.

I saw Reika's post, and I decided to go meet up with Beta. I packed up my sword, my book, and a laptop I had bought using stolen proxy money. I told Hiroshi and Reika that I was sorry for everything I had put them through. I said they would never be seeing me again, and left before they could try and change my mind. I changed my passwords so they won't be able to post here anymore. I'm at the coffee shop right now, using their wifi to post this.

I'm going to go meet with Beta, then I'll go find Ren. I have to try to change his mind. There has to be some way to get him back.

1 comment: