followers

Friday, May 4, 2012

This is Hiroshi

Benjamin left his blog open and went to go eat proxies, so I thought I'd make a post.

As he said, I met him five days ago when I was receiving treatment from a back alley doctor. You see, I was sparring with a friend of mine named Ren Takeru. His katana slipped and gave me a nasty gash on my left forearm. That's the last time we spar with real samurai swords. I should invest in some bokken. Anyway, I didn't want to get Ren in trouble for it, so I decided to get the wound stitched up by a under-the-counter medic.

When he treated me, he rubbed this yellow paste all over my cut and I started feeling dizzy, then my arm started swelling a the wound turn purple. I realized that the guy was trying to make it worse, but I couldn't do anything about it in my condition. Fortunately, Ren was there, and he pulled the bastard away from me as soon as he noticed what was happening.

I was only half conscious for what happened next, but Ren told me every thing that happened while we were in the hospital. Ren started fighting the "Oathbreaker" as Benjamin calls them, but halfway through the battle, the mother fucker pulled a gun on Ren. Unfortunately for him, he didn't get a chance to fire, due to the fact that a flying wakizashi cut his hand off. This 18-year-old British kid wearing a hoody had entered the alley. He said something along the lines of "The Plague Doctor has some crappy minions", then he unzipped his hoody.

Despite my condition, I remember what I saw then vividly. On his torso was a huge vertical mouth lined with hideous red fangs. He opened the mouth, and about a dozen jet-black frog-like tongues shot out and wrapped around his limbs and neck. He then ripped the guy into pieces, then pulled all of those pieces into his giant mouth and closed it.

He then approached me and said I needed to get to a hospital. I tried to resist, but he told me that my injuries could be easily pinned on a gang called the "Timberwolves". While I was in the hospital recovering, he explained to me as much as he could about the "Fears" and how I should be careful not to encounter any more Oathbreakers, or their master, the Plague Doctor.

He seemed like some one I could trust, and I owed him, so I'm letting him stay with me and my girlfriend, Reika Shizuka. A bit more about him. He has strange eyes. He usually disguises them as normal green eyes, But when he needs to use their powers, they change. His Irises change to the same shade of black as the pupils, so that you can't see where one begins and the other ends, and his left one becomes slightly larger than the Right. He also carries around a thick, dusty looking book which he tells me is his "Lost Childhood". I don't know what that means.

Oh, I think Benjamin's back, and- Oh God, he has a prisoner.

No comments:

Post a Comment