followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Crow.

Hey guys. This is Andrew Miles, or, as Malkator and the others know me now, the Crow. The reason I'm making this past is because Malkator recently learned my true identity and insisted that I "get my ass on the computer and tell the world exactly what I am."

You see, a couple hours ago, Malkator and I got in a nasty fight with what I believe were Enhanced. There were to of them. It was a long, drawn out battle. The guy I was fighting was surprisingly tough, but I managed to beat him somehow. I then realized that I had lost track of Malkator. I then saw Alexander flying above me. He informed me that Malkator had taken his fight to the top of a nearby building.

It was a giant knight chess piece, and Malkator was fighting the Enhanced on top of the horses nose. I threw the end of my whip into the air, and Alexander grabbed it and lifted me into the sky. He dropped me off between the two of them.

They were both exhausted. I turned to Malkator and told him "I'll take it from here."
I turned to the Enhanced, who got back on his feet. Malkator tried to charge at him, but I electrocuted him as he ran past me. He dropped to his hands and knees.
"I said I'd take it from here," I said.
The Enhanced appeared to recognize me. "You're the Crow, aren't you!?" He demanded. "I recognize those electrical powers, and that bird!"
Admittedly, I got a little carried away when he insulted Alexander like that. "They are not just birds!" I shouted at him. "Their talons can level the mountains! Their mighty wing-beats shake the heavens! Their beaks can tear through the universe itself! They are the Convocation, and I am their Nest!"
I charged at him and grabbed him around the neck. I don't like to kill people unless I absolutely have to, but this guy had attack Malkator and insulted Alexander. I won't stand for either of those things. With my hand around his throat, I started pumping him full of lightning. I swear, burnt flesh has the most terrible smell to it.

Malkator got pretty pissed at me. He tried to kill me, but I managed to stun him again and used the opportunity to explain my story.

When I was ten, I was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes. It meant that my pancreas could no longer function properly. I had to inject myself with artificial insulin, and check my blood multiple times every day. And then there was the diet. I couldn't have sweets, or soda, or anything of the like.

I was stuck like that for two years. Then they came. The Convocation offered me an escape from my disease in exchange for my servitude. I agreed on the condition that They wouldn't force me to kill anyone unless it was unavoidable. They were okay with that. And that's how I became a nest.

As for the electrical powers, I'm not sure how that works. The Convocation can create lightning, and for some reason I can use it as well. I don't have any range, though. I can only electrocute something if I'm making contact with it, or if I'm at least connected to it by a conductive material. So far, I think I might be the only nest who can do this. I don't interact with the others often.

Then there's Alexander. He's different. He took a blow to the head some time ago, and his connection to the hivemind has been warped ever since. He's still linked to the rest of the Convocation, but he's developed his own personality. And that personality enjoys his freedom. He's not to fond of being cooped up inside a human body. When I met Malkator, I had to send Alexander away so that he wouldn't grow suspicious.

Malkator's still mad, but he understands that we have to help each other in order to make it through the tournament. He warned me that once the remaining competitors have been eliminated, he's going to fight me to the death.


I look forward to it.


I opened up Malkator's YouTube account on a separate tab and I found a bunch of Hatsune Miku music in his favorites list. I guess he likes her music. I've been playing them loudly in the background while I type. I think it's cheering him up a bit. Hard to tell.

I'm signing off now. Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Ah Miku Hatsune...

    Being attached to the internet you learn to appreciate her or you go crazy.

    ReplyDelete