followers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 3

So, I didn't find Ren yet, but I had an interesting conversation with Isaac O'Zalia earlier.

Malkator, I need to speak to you.
"Why would I wanna talk to you? Last time I checked, you were a mentally enhanced Slender Proxy who's trying to kill a friend of mine."
I want to form an allegiance. My team and I can't defeat Ren on our own.
"My goal isn't to defeat him. I'm trying to change his mind. He's allied himself with a dangerous Fear in order to sate his lust for vengeance."
That's exactly why we need to defeat him. If he keeps up like this, he could harm innocent people. He's already show that he's willing to destroy any obstacles, be they human or not, that get in his way.
"There has to be some way to get through to him. I won't resort to killing my friend."
He's no longer your friend. He's not the same Ren you once knew.
"I stand by my earlier statement. I'm not fighting."
You'll have to fight him eventually. But if your conviction is this strong, then perhaps we can settle on a medium. I'll help you find him. You talk to him, see if you can change his mind and get him to give up his vendetta. However, if  things get ugly, you and I will fight him. Can you agree with that?


I stopped for a moment to consider his offer. His telepathy was stronger than my eyes, so he'd have a better chance of tracking Ren down. Also, the both had access to the Path of Black Leaves, so if Ren tried to escape through it, Isaac could help me follow him. Also, after my last fight with Ren, I'm pretty sure I'd need help from some one else with powers. I don't know how effective Isaac's telepathy is in battle, but It wouldn't hurt to have him along.

"I'll do it, but only if we save violence for a last resort."
Very well. I would like you to meet my evil minions and I at (I'm not posting the location here. To dangerous). come there at 5 in the morning, okay?
"All right. One more thing, though."
Yes?
"If you double-cross me, I'll eat you and your evil minions."

This time, I heard his voice coming from behind me.
"Ahahahaha! Trust me, I'd rather not incur your wrath, Benjamin," He said. I turned to see him leaning against the wall. He had pathed into my hotel room while I wasn't looking. "So, do we have a deal?"
It wasn't easy, but I nodded and shook his hand. He pathed out afterwards, and I haven't heard from him since.

So, apparently I'm now allied with a bunch of Slender Proxies. I hope this goes down better than I imagine it will....

1 comment: