followers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Aha! Finally guessed his password. Hey, this is Crow. Last time I posted, Malkator logged in for me.

So, Something crazy just happened. We were chilling in this building (I think it was a bishop). Malkator was kind of being a prick, saying we should enjoy fighting and stuff, when suddenly Myrir (or either Butterfly or Epsilon, as some people know her) pulled a gun on him.

"You're not the you I remember," She said.
"Oh? What makes you say that?" He asked nonchalantly.
"Even as a Martyr you weren't this violent," She said. "There's something wrong with you, and I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out."
"I don't understand what you're implying," He said.
"Benjamin, this is hard for me to say," She said, taking a gulp. "But you've been possessed by the Dying Man."

Then something happened to him. At first he looked shocked, but then he tilted his head back and started laughing maniacally.

Then the Dying Man spoke.

"That was very perceptive of you," He said, opening his eyes, which had turned yellow and now had slits for pupils. "You've truly earned your title, Collector Epsilon."
"Collector Epsilon is dead," She said. "I am the Butterfly."
"Whatever," The Dying Man replied.
"You mean you've been controlling him this whole time?" Algeria asked.
"Of course not," The Dying Man said. "He was far to strong-willed for me to control at first. I had to extinguish his light first."
"What the fuck are you talking about?" Myrir demanded.
"Such a dirty mouth," The Dying Man chuckled. "You should really censor yourself. And to answer you questions, I have been living within This boy since he traversed through the Godsway after the 'Battle of the Demi-Gods', as he calls it. Since then, I've been gradually increasing the darkness in his heart. Now, It has finally eclipsed his light, and the Demi-God's body now belongs to me!"
"You monster!" Myrir shouted at him(it?).
"Who is the true monster?" The Dying Man asked. "Me, or the Demi-God?"
"What?" Myrir asked.
"I didn't make him evil," The Dying Man explained. "I just tempered the evil that was already there. He's always been wicked, even before he began serving the Blind Man."
"What do you mean?" I asked, somewhat curious.

He reached into the backpack and pulled out a thick leather bound book, which he tossed to Myrir.

"His memories," He said. "That book contains the first nine years of his life, including the secret sin he wished to forget. Now, if you don't mind, I think I'm gonna go somewhere more open to test out my fancy new body."
"You're not going anywhere," Myrir said, raising the gun to his head.
"Do you really intend to kill the man you love?" He asked.

Myrir hesitated, and he seized the moment and set the place on fire. Apparently he can do that. We fled, and he started running. Eight chased after him. Not sure where they both went.

We're all fine. He left his laptop behind, mainly because Sound and Eight were using it to watch hent- I mean anime! Anime is what they were watching!

Ahem. Anyway, Myrir's kept the book shut, saying that none of us should be digging into his past. Even she refuses to look at it.

We're going to try looking for them. I'd send Alexander, but he sort of burnt his wing earlier, and seeing as Malkator and Eight are bot capable of teleportation, it would be pointless either way.

Well, I must be of. Later, peeps.

1 comment:

  1. Well this is shocking.

    Wait no it isn't...

    Well it kind of is. It would be if I wasn't aware of everything I/We/My other selves did.

    ReplyDelete