followers

Friday, May 4, 2012

Greetings, and Good Luck

My name is Malkator. I was recently involved in some trouble with the Archive and Slender Man, as well as the Archangel.

I am slightly more than human. You could say that I am at a cross roads between man and PRE. I am essentially a Demi-God.

Despite my abilities, I am nothing compared to Slender Man or Aqualung. I have great power, but not enough to confront the Fear. It will take time for me to reach their level.

For now, the most I can do is exterminate their servants and assist those who are tormented by these fiends.

I will do my best to help, But even I cannot be every where at once. In some cases, The most I will be able to provide is advice.

Please, stay safe. I will help however I can. Goodbye for now, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment