followers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

All The Pretty Colors Of The Blood

What was I worried about? There's no problem with the violence. This is a life or death tournament, isn't it? It's kill or be killed. And killing just feels so wonderful.

We were attacked earlier by a group of Lilim. I killed them all myself. I didn't give Crow or the others an opportunity to kill. And why should I? I see no reason to share my victims with anyone else.

And the power! It's coming back! My first arm blade has reached it's full size, and the second one is growing as well! And my vision has reached it's full power. I tested it out on the proxies. The one they call "Sound" is destined to clash with Daniel Ferris. I didn't see the outcome of that battle, but I can assume Daniel can handle himself against such a weak proxy. The girl by the name of "Lotus" is destined to fall in love with some one, only to see that person die before her very eyes. I couldn't see Myrir's destiny very well. I assume that's because the Fears are heavily involved in her future.

The others are getting scared of me. I don't see why. I'm fighting for my survival, why not seek some enjoyment in it?

I'm signing off now. I'll post the next time I get a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh you're so beautiful. I don't have your eyes but I think I know where your destiny is going.

    ReplyDelete