followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm trying to resist the temptation, but it's like that book is calling me. Myrir's keeping the book inside her bag, and won't let anyone touch it. Maybe while she's sleeping...

NO!! Get a hold of yourself, Andrew. This is invasion of privacy your contemplating.

But I'm so curious.

So is the Convocation. They want to know Malkator's dirty little secret as much as I do. Maybe more.

I'm sorry, my feathered friends. I can't do it. I just can't.

You make a good point, Alexander. Maybe I should.

No! It's stupid. I shouldn't even be thinking about this.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Well disobeying your feathered master's is generally a good way to get yourself devoured from the inside.

    As such I approve of whatever decision you settle on.

    ReplyDelete