followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Moar Slender Madness

Two days without posting. That's a new record for me. Any way, I'm intoxicated again (Fading is useful when it comes to obtaining alcohol) so I can't guarantee that I will be understandable.

For the past couple days, Slender Dick has been showing up outside the house. Me and him basically just stood there staring at each other when he came. However, earlier today, something peculiar happened.

Ren was coming over for a visit, and wouldn't you know it, Slendy was there. When Ren saw Slendy, he turned and ran. This was odd because Slender Man can usually only be seen if he wants you to see him. That means that Ren is one of his victims.

I decided to go chat with Slendy. I know, Stupid of me, Right?\\

"Is Ren one of your victim's," I asked.
So what if he is?
"What do you want with him?"
That is none of your business.
"I saw his future in the destiny of one of your former Proxies."
Why does this concern me?
"His arm shapeshifted into a bleeding tree."
That's unusual.
"What can you tell me about the tree?"
Not much.
"There's specualtion that the tree is a part of you."
That is untrue. And for your information, it is not one of a kind.
"Are you telling me there's more?"
Countless more.
"Do you have any idea how he could merge with one?"
There is a chance that he could if another Fear became involve.
"What?"
There is a chance that other Fears have been researching the Bleeding Tree. Perhaps one of them will be responsible for your friends transformation.
"Which ones?"
The Plague Doctor, Blind Man, And EAT are the ones who are most prone to experimentation.
"So it's most likely one of those three?"
Probably.
"There's something else I want to know."
And what would that be?
"What happened during our meeting in the Empty City?"
I defeated you without even trying and brought you to this town.
"Why?"
I could have killed you easily, but I chose not to.
"How come?"
You have the potential to surpass me. I could use a new rival.
"This a game to you, isn't it?"
It is a game to us all. Especially the Game Master.
"Who's the Game Master?"
You'll meet him soon.

Then he vanished. I'm not sure who this Game Master is yet, but I won't go easy on him if we meet.

I'm going to stay in this town for another week, then I leave. After wards, I'll either go fight Quan, or go find Daniel. I haven't decided yet. 'Til then, survive.

3 comments:

  1. Hellos, Malkator.
    My name is Collector Epsilon. Or, as you probably remember me, Collector Xi.
    It pains me to know that we are on opposite sides. I wish you would come back.
    As your former mentor, I miss you.
    No, I have stronger feelings for you. The Archive may punish me for saying so, but I love you. Please, Ben, come back. I want you here with me.

    -Collector Epsilon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, I never expected you to contact me.
      When I look back, I can't help but feel the same way about you. I've always admired you.
      No, I loved you.
      If only we could be together.
      Nut, sadly, we are enemies, I wish it were different, I really do, but for now, we are opponents.
      I'm sorry, my love.

      Delete