followers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 1

I've been searching for Ren all day. It's about midnight now, and I haven't found anything.

While I'm here, I might as well talk a bit more about myself and what I'm capable of.

Power number one; The Mouth. It's the first power I acquired. To be honest, I'm don't know a lot about it. It extends from the top of my rib-cage to my navel. I have a bunch of crimson fangs protruding from it. I don'y fully understand how having a giant mouth on my torso would work, considering human anatomy. One theory I've come up with is that the mouth opens into a pocket dimension inside of me. That would explain why eating things with it doesn't effect my appetite at all. There's also a large number of frog-like tongues inside, which I usually use to rip things into smaller pieces so that I can get them into the mouth easier. However, as I stated when describing my fight with Ren, I can use them for other things as well.

Power number two; The Eyes. My vision developed shortly after the mouth did. I can see about five-times as far as I could before. I can see through almost any substance. I recently learned that I can't see through nickel. I'm sure that won't be much of a problem. Also, if I look directly at someone, without looking through a wall or window or anything like that, I can see glimpses of that person's destiny. I have to be able to see at least a portion of there skin for it to work. I can't see someone's destiny if They're entire body is covered. Also, it should be known that destiny isn't set. I've proved this those two times that I saved Beta. I've also confirmed that I can't see the destinies of Fears, or Demi-Gods and Enhanced.

Power number three; The Arm Blade. I actually didn't have this power starting out. It appeared after my first encounter with Slender Man, when I ate his Enhanced. It started out about the size of a large dagger, and it grows a little bigger every time I absorb energy. It's currently the size of an Arabian scimitar (approximately). I'm still getting used to it, so I usually just stick to the wakizashi when I'm fighting at close range.

Power number four; Fading. I can travel about five miles in any direction at a time. I takes a bout 30 seconds to fade out of one place and fade into another place. I can't fade into other worlds unless I'm already there. I couldn't have gotten into the Empty City If it hadn't been for a door that decided to pop up in the middle of the mall and stay there for three days. The length of time it takes to fade makes this ability virtually useless in battle.

Power number five; The God's Way. I swear to whatever god exists that I will never use this power again unless I absolutely have to. The other Fears can use it safely, but I still have some humanity left in me, which means that if I use the God's Way, even briefly, I'll suffer excruciating pain all over my body. I won't be able to use it safely until I've become a full-fledged Fear. And with all the attention I've been gathering from the Fears, I might not live that long. Seriously, I was attacked by electric pigeons earlier today. The tasted delicious, but those beaks still left some nasty scars.

In other news, Daniel seems to have Slender Man the other day. I learned that the Enhanced don't seem to live very long. Hopefully that Telepath will die before I have to deal with him again.

And of course, as soon as I started typing that, I heard his voice in my head saying I think I'll survive long enough.

Screw this craziness, I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Handing out your weaknesses over the interwebz isn't the smartest idea, Benjamin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suddenly all the proxies carrying nickels.

    ReplyDelete