followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ever been bludgeoned with a thick-as-hell hardcover book before? Well, I just was, and it was painful.

So, long story short, Myrir saw my last post, and she was pissed.

Ouch.

So anyway, the convocation spotted good ol' Malky earlier. Or maybe it was the Dying Man. Probably the latter. I hope not, 'cuz I really liked Malkator better.

We went to go find him, but he was gone by the time we got there.

We did find something else though.

A message had been carved into a randomly placed brick wall.


"Beware of HELLFIRE. It will burn away your soul."


I don't really get it, but I have one idea.

The Dying Man inside Malkator tried to extinguish his light. "Burn away your soul".

I think HELLFIRE is the Dying Man.

This is just a guess. I don't know for sure.

I think Malkator left that note for us. I think he might be resisting HELLFIRE's influence.

Don't lose yourself man. You still owe me a death match.

The convocation just spotted Eight. We're gonna try to catch up to him before he leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment