followers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!!

Bullocks. You might like to know what happened earlier. Very well, I shall tellish thou.

When I saw Ren approaching, a group of Willings appeared through a Path Gate (that's what I call the portals to the Path Of Black Leaves) Behind him and tackled him. I ran out side to try and help him, but they dragged him back through the Path Gate and closed it. For a second, I thought there was nothing I could do. Then the voice decided to speak up.

Use the God's Way.
"What? Only the Fears can use it."
You're a Demi-God, aren't you? You might as well try.
"Are you sure it will work?"
Do you have any other choice right now?


He was right. The God's Way was my only hope. I stepped in, and I can't even describe what the God's Way looked like. As soon as I entered, I felt the worst pain all over my body. I'm glad I was only there for a second. I left the God's Way and found my self in the Path.

I saw them a little while away, dragging him along a path. I chased them. They were surprisingly fast. I caught up them near the Bleeding Tree. Or, rather, one of the Bleeding Trees. There was a fight, in which I ate a bunch of the proxies. One of the Bastards broke a dagger-sized thorn off of the tree and came at me. Ren tried to protect me, and the thorn sank into his forearm. He fell to the ground, screaming. I devoured the bastard, then (what I assume to be) another proxy bashed me in the back of the head and knocked me out.

When I came to, the clearing was empty. The proxies (or maybe it was something else) had taken Ren elsewhere. I heard growls coming from the trees. I was worried that I might have to deal with the beasts of the Path, but then the voice came back.

They won't attack you. Not while I'm here.


I turned to see an Enhanced learning against the tree. He was unlike any other Enhanced I had ever seen. Most Enhanced have there strength and speed enhanced. He was different. His mental abilities were enhanced.

"It's nice to finally meet you in person, Benjamin," he said.
"Who are you!?" I demanded. "I want answers!"
"I'm afraid I can't answer you yet," He said.
Then, my vision blurred for a few second, and when I could see clearly again, he was standing next to me, and then I was smacked with a club. True story.

I was on Hiroshi's front porch swing bench (I'm not sure what the proper name for those things is, but he totally has one. He's trying to get a hold of Ren, And I'm trying to get wasted.

This is bullshit. But I've been giving some thought about who might be experimenting with the Tree. I haven't noticed any EAT activity in the area, so that narrows it down to the Archive and the Plague Doctor. 'm going to investigate the hospital again tomorrow. If I find anything that alludes to the tree, than I'm pretty sur that it'll be the Plague Doctor who's going to convert Ren into a monster.

Also, I have a message for Martyr Beta and Collector Epsilon. If you two are still reading my blog, I need to know if the Archive is involved in this at all. I know where you live, Beta, and I doubt you could stop me from beating the answers out of you, so you might as well speak up.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if the Archive is experimenting with the tree. The Analysts might know more, but some one of my status is kept in the dark on such matters.

    -Collector Epsilon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Collector Epsilon if the rest of the archive are against Malkator...

    Then openly conversing with him helpfully on his blog is a good way to get yourself declared a traitor isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She already left. We've got Martyrs tailing her now.
    Crazy love-sick cradle robber...

    -Martyr Beta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well you guys should have no trouble finding her. Please post the results in vivid detail on this blog for my enjoyment and malkator's horror.

      Delete