followers

Friday, May 11, 2012

Beta's visit.

This is Reika

At around fivish, Hiroshi came home, supporting Ben under his arm. He was really pale, and he immediately shouted out "The Plague Doctor is a huge jerk who should go on a fancy picnic with his parents because he's a stupid fish!", then he went to go throw up in the toilet. I don't think he knew what he was saying. He's been sitting on the couch mumbling gibberish since then.

To make things worse, we got a knock on the door a couple hours later.

"Open up Malkator!"
"Who are you?" Hiroshi asked.
"My title is Martyr Beta," He replied.
Hiroshi grabbed his sword and said "How did you find us?"
"Front porch swing?" He said. "Wasn't hard to narrow down."
"Malkator can't talk to you right now!"
"I guess his investigation of the hospital didn't go as planned? I didn't expect it to."
"Leave!"
"I'm not here for a fight. My superiors have asked me to meet him on neutral ground."
"Why?"
"The Collectors believe he knows more about the telepath then he lets on, and there willing to make a deal with him in exchange for that information."
"What are you offering him?"
"Tell him I came buy when he's coherent again." And then he left.

Ben's still out of it. I hope he gets better soon. I don't know if any of his powers involve regeneration.
He won't be happy about Bets'a visit. And to top it off, it looks like the Martyrs are after his former love interest, and the Dying Man is encouraging them.

1 comment:

  1. Damn right I am. I love a little mental anguish. Killing loved ones is always the best way. It's how I do things anyways.

    ReplyDelete