followers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 2

I still haven't found Ren yet. I did, however, learn that I'm not the only one looking for him.

It was around 2:30. I saw that a hotel and a building across from it had been damaged quite a bit, so I went to investigate. I found a pair of discarded sniper rifles on the second floor of the building, which I decided to hid away in case I ever have the need to shoot any thing. Doubtful, as I prefer close-range weapons. I also saw Martyr Beta at a nearby cafe. I decided to see if he new anything.

I walked into the cafe and slammed my hand down on his table, which was in one of the corner booths.
"I have questions for you,"  I said.
"And I have a sword to the face for you," He replied casually. I could see a golf club case next to him, which, when I looked through it, I realized contained his great-sword.
"What happened at that hotel?" I demanded.
"I dunno," He replied. "Don't speak so loud, it hurts my ears."
I decided to smack his left ear. Not my smartest idea, but it got him talking. Well, first it got him shouting, then it got him talking.
"Why the hell did you do that?" He demanded.
"I want answers," I said.
"You really are a heartless bastard," He said.
"I learned from the best," I said. "Now tell me what happened."
"Some proxies got in a street brawl with that friend of yours," He said. "They got their butts whooped and left. Then Tree-Boy vanished too."
"Slender Man's sent his minions after Ren?" I asked.
"It would seem so," He confirmed.
"Can you describe them?" I asked.
"Two chicks, three guys," He said. "There was this little teenage kid who broke his leg somehow, and a this broad who got beaten up pretty bad."
"Anything else?"
"There was this other dame who didn't like me much. Then this other guy who had a really loud sword. Did a number on my eardrums." He rubbed one of his ears when he said that.
"What about the last one? You said there were two girls and three guys, right?"
"I think there leader was that Isaac O'Zalia bloke," He said.
"Are you sure about that?"
"I heard a voice in my head telling me to leave it to them, so I guess it wouldn't be to far from the truth," He said. "Now, I'd like to have an intense fight to the death with you, but I'm still that kid's foster parent, and school gets out soon, so we'll have to settle this later."
"Before you leave, did you see any of their faces?" I asked.
"They all had masks on," He replied as he walked away.

So, now I have some competition. It seems O'Zalia put a team together, and now I have to find Ren before they do.

I hate my life.

2 comments:

  1. You are a cruel person. I love it.

    I wonder i you're body is capable of being controlled...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure yet, but I avoid eating Dying Men or Campers just to be on the safe side.

      Delete