followers

Friday, May 4, 2012

Good Cop Bad Cop

It's Hiroshi. The Willing is coming to and Benjamin asked me to open up the blog and write a transcript of thee interrogation. I'll be going by initials. Benjamin is BM, I'll be HI, Reika will be RS and the Willing Proxie will be WP.

BM; well, look who's up.
WP; It's you!  Where the fuck did you take me!?
BM; I'll be asking the questions here.
WP; Who the fuck are you!?
BM; My name is Benjamin Malkator. Heard that name before?
WP; Never heard of you.
BM; Odd, I figured Slender Dick would want me dead after our last encounter. Have you heard of Martyr Delta?
WP; How do you know him!?
BM; He's an old acquaintance. Specialized in interrogation. Bit of a douche bag. I hated him. I hate all of the Archive. Especially Aqualung.
WP; Why are you telling me this?
BM; Because I learned a few useful torture methods from him. (BM rolls up his sleeve and a long red blade grows from his forearm. I've seen him do it before, but it creeps me out every time)
RS; What are doing?
BM; Don't stop me. Guys like him don't deserve good cops. (He places the tip of the blade against WP's nostril) Start talkin' or it goes up the nose.
WP; (begins panicking) I'll tell you whatever you want, just don't use Delta's tactics!
BM; Do you know a Drake Thorne?
WP; Why would I?
BM; He's a young boy being stalked by a PRE.
WP; I don't know anything!
BM; You sure Slender Dick's not involved?
WP; Stop calling him that!
BM; What would you prefer,Tall Pale and Smexy?
WP: Quit insulting the master!
BM; You're in no position to be making demands.
WP; He'll come for me!
BM; This is a heartless eldrich abomination we're talking about. I don't think he likes you that much.
WP; I'll escape somehow!
BM; Hey, remember that one time I ripped apart all your friends and ate them like candy? It feels like it was only yesterday.
RS; That was this afternoon.
BM; You're ruining the joke Reika. Now, back to business. How do you know Slendy's not involved?
WP; He inform us about all of his targets in the area. He didn't mention a Drake Thorne.
BM; And you're telling the truth?
WP; yes.
BM; Well, I'm honestly not sure If I should be relieved or disappointed.
HI; What do you mean?
BM; On the one hand, it looks like I won't have to deal with Slender Man. On the other hand, I still don't know who's stalking the kid.
RS; Oh.
BM; Can you tell me any useful information about Proxy activity?
WP; Not much.
BM; What can you tell me?
WP; This guy I know was sent to Muskegon Lake.
BM: Why?
WP; The water there is tainted with Ink. I'm not sure, but I think Master and EAT are on opposing sides.
BM; Wouldn't surprise me. You said it was Muskegon Lake, right?
WP; Yes.
BM; There's a chaser around that general area who might be interested in this. Describe this Proxy.
WP; I doubt this guy you're talking about will survive an encounter with Quan.
BM; Why do you say that?
WP; No human can beat Quan. He's too strong to be beaten.
Rs; How strong is he?
WP; Strong enough to lift up a car.
BM; Sounds like an Enhanced to me.
HI; If that's the case that chaser might not be a match for him.
BM; We should warn him anyway.
WP: Anything else you want from me? Can I go now?
BM; I'm not to keen on letting you leave. I should probably just eat you now and be done with you.
WP; Please don't! I'll do anything!
BM; Anything?
WP; Anything.
BM; Denounce your faith.
WP; What?
BM; Stop serving Slender Man. Then I'll let you live.
WP; If I leave him, he'll kill me anyway!
BM; He doesn't care. I've seen your destiny. If you leave him, you'll live for a while longer. And believe me when I say that Slender Man won't be the one to kill you.
WP; I can't do it.
BM; Then I'll have to kill you.
(BM just opened his other mouth up and WP is staring into it terrified. Wait, somethings going on, BM just closed his mouth and took a step back.)
HI; What's wrong?
BM; His eyes were the same as mine for a second. (He's pressing the arm-blade against WP's throat) What did you see?
WP; I-I saw myself running from the Wooden Girl, then the convocation was there and some kid a little older than you helped me out.
BM: Anything else?
WP; There was another guy. He looked just like the kid you helped me, only he  looked older, and a lot more sinister. His hair was really long and turning grey, and he was really pale with Black eyelids and a rapier. Then some guy with a bloody tree growing from his arm attacks me and everything went black.
BM; Interesting.
HI; What happened?
BM; That was the same as what I saw in his future. It seems that if a human looks directly into my mout, they see their own destiny.
HI; Why is that?
BM; I have a theory. PRE's a Phobic Representational Entities. They each represent a different fear. Before any of this happened, I always had this fear that I was destined to fail at life. It kept nagging at me, all the time. I think I get it now. That's what I'll become if I reach the level of a PRE. The fear of destiny.
RS; Seriously?
BM; I don't know. It's all speculation. I can't confirm any of it. (He's focused on WP again.) Made up your mind yet? Freedom of Dinner?
WP; I-I'll do it. I'll quit. I'd rather die with dignity than let you eat me.
BM; Okay.
(He released WP and faded him somewhere else. Oh yeah, you guys don't know about that, do you? Benjamin can fade away and reappear somewhere else. He calls it Fading. He just got back. Giving him the computer so he can wrap this up.)

Hey, Malkator again. I didn't find out who's after the kid, but I did figure out what what I'm gonna do afterward. Daniel Ferris. The boy from the vision. I need to find a way to contact him. He's piqued my curiosity. And there's another part of the vision I'm interested in. The tree guy? It was Ren Takeru. Hiroshi's friend.I don't know why a Bleeding Tree was growing out of his arm, and I don't know why he couls control it, but I've asked Hiroshi to keep a close eye on him to see if anything happens.

It looks like another Demi-God might come into existence. I hope I'm wrong.

5 comments:

  1. Aqualung+Archive? When exactly did a connection between those two develop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aqualung is the Blind Man. It's one of his nicknames.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aqualung is The Blind Man?

      Ha ha ha foolish little man. No he isn't.

      He is something more. He is a disaster. He is The Anti-thesis.

      Do a little more research "Friend".

      ~The Liar

      Delete
    2. would you prefer I call him something different?

      Delete
    3. Well something correct would be preferable.

      The Blind Man, The Grandfather, The Librarian... These are all acceptable names. Aqualung is something different. As is Tiresias. These are not of your universe. You must be careful to keep things contained.

      ~The Liar

      Delete