followers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just Friggin' Peachy...

I have good news, bad news, and shitty news.

The goo new; I found Daniel. I'm not sure why, but the address danxferris.blogspot.com just popped into my head. I don't know if that one of my mysterious powers, or if the Rake is sneaking in to give me hints, or maybe something completely different is happening, but It's good to have some answers. From what I can tell, he's a martial arts Nintendo nerd who likes his beer. I'll be keeping an eye on his blog to see if he drops any hints to his location. But before I can pay him a visit, I have to take care of the situation over here regarding the kid.

Speaking of the kid, guess what the bad news is? His entire family is fucking dead. I woke up this morning and took a look through his walls to find him crying over the mutilated bodies of his parents and sister with blood all over the fucking place.

And then there's the blood. That's where the shitty news comes in. Someone decided to do some artwork with it. I now know who's stalking the kid, and I am not thrilled. Twin Triangles were drawn all over the fuckin' walls.

I'm dealing with the mother fucking Archangel. I've met this guy once. It was after my encounter with Slender Man in the Empty City, and he just showed up and stared at me for a while, then left. It didn't look like he was threatening me at all, but his presence was scary and downright uncomfortable. And now I have to deal with him again. I'm still glad it's not Slender Man, but this isn't much better.

I'm beginning to regret my career choice.

1 comment:

  1. You consider this a career? That's cute.

    So The Archangel killed the boys family? That's not like him generally he's less subtle than that.

    ReplyDelete