followers

Monday, May 7, 2012

An Eventful Day

It started at about three in the morning. I was lying on the couch contemplating my next move. Then I hear this weird voice in my head. It wasn't Slender Man. It was something else.

Go with your friend to the hospital. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to take your wonderful eyes of the boy for a short time.
"Who in the blazes are you? How did you get it my head?"
You don't need to be so rude. After all, I was kind enough to drop that hint earlier.
"You're the one who told me about Daniel's blog."
Yes.
"Tell me who you are."
I'm afraid I can't say yet. All I can tell you is that you will encounter much trouble today. I can help you, if you wish.
"I'll be fine in my own, you telepathic creep.
You are aware of the number of Fears that want you dead, yes?
"'Fraid I lost count, and frankly, I don't care much about your input."
Whatever. Do as you please, but I'll continue to watch you from a distance.
"How do you know my vision won't find you?"
The range of my telepathy exceeds your vision. I am currently out of you eyesight. You won't be able to find me.


That was the end of that conversation. By the way, I apologize if anything I type seems incoherent. I learned that I can get drunk, but it takes a lot of booze to do so. I downed a handle of vodka earlier. It tasted terrible, but fortunately I had some Dr. Pepper to chase it with.

Anyway, I went with Hiroshi to the hospital while Reika watched the kid. I'll have to pay her back for that. Anyway, I kept my distance from Hiroshi when we went in. I had a plan for if something went down, but it wouldn't work if the doctor thought we were together.

When Hiroshi went into the doctors office, I sat in the waiting room and stared through the walls at him. This guy was definately a Mad Doctor. Not only did he have the Oathbreaker symbol in his office, but a few minutes into the appointment, he pulled out a tub of that weird yellow stuff. That voice told me Now would be a good time to put your plan into action,  so I did.
I knocked on the door, and he opened it. "Who are you?" he asked.
"My name's Marshall Smith," I said. I'm a volunteer here. "The front office says there's a call for you."
"Why don't they forward it to me?" He asked.
"They said something was wrong with the connection or something," I responded, as rehearsed. "They asked me to come get you."
"Who's the call from?" He asked.
"It's from a Dr. Beakman from Shady Acres," I replied. "he says it's urgent."
That got the guys attention. He told Hiroshi he'd be back in a minute,  and rushed past me.
I took the opetunity and faded myself  and Hiroshi outa there. He asked me who dr. Beakman was, and I told him that I hop[e he never has to find find. By  the way, the Mad Doctor who treated Hiroshi was called Dr. Luigi, so look out for him (I know, it's a silly friggin' name, but it's true).

As we were on our way to meet up with Reika, we saw saw the mother fucking Plague Doctor wtching us from accross the street, so we decided to try avoiding him and take a different route. After wards, we met up with Reika, outside a coffee shop. I order tea and crumpets  ( because I am very british) and Hiroshi got some diabwtes in a cup. Delta and Draky were accross the atreet at the Ice Cream palor (A little out of character for Delta). I kept aclose eye on them. At some point, Delta decided to bring the kid the the library next door. I immediatly handed my memory book to Horoshi an told him to go home.

I know it was stupid, and that voice kept telling me it was a bad idea, but I followed Delta into the library. He turned to me and said "You're and idiot, Epsilon."
"That's not my name," I said. "I am Benjamin Malkator."
"Of course you are," He replied.
"I won't let you bring this boy into the archive," I said.
"Whatever," Delta said. "That wasn't the plan in the first place."
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You've walked into my trap," He said. "You're now in checkmate."
"And why wouls that be, Delta?" I asked.
"I am no longer Delta," He said.
"I knew it," I said. "You're the 'Martyr Beat' Who's been hacking my blog."
"Indeed," He said. "We've shuffle our rankings a bit since you left."

It was then that the Blind Man showed up. I'm gonna be honest; The Blind Man scares the ever loving crap out of me. I know Slendy and Archie are a lot more dangerous than him, but they don't hate me nearly as me as much. I stole this guys book, and he wanted to destroy me. Fortunately, The Archangel showed up. I know you're thinking "Why the fuck are you glad he showed up?".  The answer is simple. The archangel had a gun with him, but instead of pointing it at me or the kid, he pointed it at Blindy. I don't know why, but the Archangel and Blind Man are at war.

I took advantage of the situation. I ko'd Delta/Beta, grabbed the kid, and faded them both out of there. I ditched them both at the police station and left. The voice kept telling me that I was lucky to be alive. It also told me where I could fins Daniel. I'm going to wait a while before going to meet him. I have to see what happens over here first. And, depending on circumstance, I might have to go to the Lake to take care of Quan. I already warned Proxiehunter, but I don't know if he belives me or not. I may have to handle it personally.

One more thing before I go. I saw Delta/Beta's Destiny again. His brains should've been splattered all over the bookshelves. I was stupid enough to save hima second time. I won't do the same next time. Next time, I will kill him.

2 comments:

  1. Are you drunk right now or is there another reason for the many many typos here?

    Also I can't speak for the rest of me but I don't want you dead. It's more fun watching you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty areseholed when I wrote that. And I had the most wonderful hangover afterwards.

      Delete