followers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Uncontrollable

I'm starting to lose control of my vision. It's happened three times so far. The were all between now and my encounter with the Game Master.

The first vision was of the Game Master pacing around what I'm pretty sure was his thrown room. Two figures were kneeling before him. One was clearly the Red Joker. The other was a man wearing a black mask with a white question mark. I guess that was the Black Joker.

"They are amassing an army, sir," The Black Joker said.
"Let them come," The Game Master said.
"But sir-" The Red Joker began.
"I've waiting a long time to eliminate her," The Game Master interrupted. "Why shouldn't I have some fun with it. Let them gather as many soldiers as they wish. The will not be able to beat me."

That's when that vision ended. The next vision was of Quan. He was breaking into a weird looking building somewhere on the board. Te Five of Spades tried to stand in his way, but he got thrown aside like a rag doll.

The third vision was of Daniel. He was sparring with one of his friends.

"Why are you so focused on training," said another of his friends after taking a hit from a gravity bong.
"Because an Eldritch abomination wants to fight me," Daniel said.
"Don't tell me you're actually starting to believe all that eldritch bullshit," said one of the other guys.
"Well, I'm running out of other explanations for all the crazy shit that's been happening," Daniel said.
"And what makes you think you've got what it takes to beat him?" his sparring partner asked.

Daniel stopped fighting and went over to an old navy satchel sitting in the corner. He unzipped it and pulled out a wakizashi with duct tape covering part of the sheath.

That was my sword! The one I left behind in the Path Of Black Leaves! He has it! What the fuck!

um, anyway. Back to the vision.

"Where did you get that?" The stoner asked.
"Some weird old guy gave it to me," He explained. "It saved my life one time, and I'm confident it can do it again."

And then that vision ended.

First off, If the Game Master is that confident, I just have to surprise him. I won't lose.

Secondly, I don't know what the hell Quan's up to, but he'd better make it to the rendezvous point with the backup he promised.

Thirdly, I don't know how I was able to see into another world, but Dan had better take good care of my sword.

Also, I haven't read his blog in a while, so I decided to catch myself up.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FIGHTING THE ARCHANGEL!!??

AND WHY ARE YOU TRUSTING MARTYR BETA OF ALL PEOPLE!!??

I hope I get out of this world soon, so I can deal with this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment