followers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Symbol

That Spade wouldn't answer any of our questions, so O'Zalia had to steal the answers from his head. We know where the Game Master's lair is. We're not going there yet. We need to prepare first.

We ditched the Spade and set off to meet Quan. I found something interesting on the way there.


It's the symbol on my mask. I'm sorry about how crappy that looks, but I've never been very good at MS Paint.

I saw that image burned into a wall. When I examined the burn marks, I realized they were radiating eldritch energy.

It was HELLFIRE who left that symbol there. But why? I don't remember having my mask out around him. how does he know what it looks like? Is there another meaning to this symbol?

HELLFIRE must know something. But what?

No comments:

Post a Comment