followers

Friday, June 15, 2012

Soon

We're getting ready for the final battle. I looked through all my weapons earlier. I've got the knife, the gun with five shots left, the syringes which the doctor confirmed to contain a unique form of the flu virus, and my mask. I don't know know to turn into a shield.

Daniel's fight with the Archangel is tomorrow. I guess I won't be able to make it there in time. I hopw he doesn't get himself killed. Or worse.

I spoke to Crow a while ago. He says he still doesn't know exactly what the Convocation is hiding, but the visions I've been having might have something to do with it.

We move tonight. I hope this all goes well.

Every one else decided to make me leader while I was out dealing with Estren. I don't know about this, but it's too late to turn back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment