followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Army

Damn, Quan, I wasn't expecting this many people. I mean, I guess nine people isn't much, but it's more than I was expecting.

So, anyway, we met Quan at the rendezvous point. He was accompanied by 3 Timberwolves, 2 Slender Proxies, 2 Willing Dolls, a SMSC agent called Moss Garden, and one other guy I definitely didn't expect to see. The reason I wasn't expecting to see him was because I sort of ate him a few weeks ago.

It was Dr. Helthead, the same Mad Doctor who operated on Hiroshi's arm. He explained to me that through some bizarre experimentation, he had removed his consciousness from the body I ate and transplanted it into a homunculus made by the Doctor himself.

Apparently, the troops Quan had gathered were the losers from the tournament who weren't actually killed. Some of them were a little mad at Crow when they saw him, but I managed to convince them that we'd need to work together here. They were being tortured in a part of the Board, and Quan rescued them.

Also, we have a new Nest on out side. She calls herself the Red Robin, and it seems that Crow got a word out to her and convinced her to join us.

Also, Quan found a bonus item too. He's got his own mask. The symbol on it looks like an operator symbol, but with four lines drawn through the circle instead of two, with a four pointed star at the center.



This is the best I could do with MS paint

Now we have a small legion of people who want the Game Master dead.

Ready yourself, Game Master. I doubt even you can handle all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment