followers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Dark Reflection

Well, the movie thing didn't work out as I plan. I'm sort of a soda addict, so I had to use the bathroom a few minutes into the movie. The bathroom was eerily empty.

And when I looked into mirror, guess who I saw?

The Echidna.  Lamia. Lilith. Naga. Abyzou. The Mother of Snakes.

"Why do you look so frightened?" She asked me.
"Mainly because there's an Eldritch Abomination where my reflection is," I hissed. I knew I was olone with her, but I still felt a little weird talking to a mirror (says the guy who eats proxies).
"So why is that a problem for you?" She asked. "There is a demon there whenever you behold your reflection, is there not?"
"What are you implying?" I demanded.

Then she was gone. For a second, I thought I was looking at my reflection again.

But I soon realized how different it was.

Chitinous blades protruded from random parts of it's body. It's eyes were pitch black, and demon-like wings grew from it's back. It stared at me with this insane, fanged smile. Then it did something really weird.

It came out of the mirror.

I ran from it. I fled from the bathroom and into the lobby. I ran straight out of those doors and ran as far as I could. I eventually stopped to catch my breath.

I've seen some crazy shit, but there's nothing scarier that seeing yourself as a monster.  And even worse knowing that you'll become that monster eventually.

While I was recovering from my escape effort, I realized I was being watched. Standing at the end of the street was a strange man dressed in red riding on a bicycle. No one else was there. He was too far away for me to see his face, but he seemed to be wearing a blindfold.

"That looked really pathetic, you know?" He called.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I am the Bloody Biker," He replied. "I'm here to kill you, Malkator"

That was scary. This guy knew who I was, and he wanted me dead. That's never a good sign.

Then I heard some really loud cawing. Then a bunch of birds started attacking him and he vanished into a portal. I didn't get a good look at what was behind the portal, but it looked like what Christians think hell looks like.

I was kind of wondering why the Convocation was there, but my question was answered almost immediately.

"Damn, he got away again," Said a familiar voice. I turned to see Crow standing there behind me.
"Crow, what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Well, long story short, This dick's been causing the Convocation some problems, so they decided to get my help," He explained. "So far, no luck in bringing him down"
"What the fuck is he?" I asked.
"No clue," He said. "The Convocation knows, but as-per-usual, they won't tell me anything."
"Well, can they at least explain why he wants me dead?" I asked.
"He obviously hates you, but I can't tell you why," He say. "Anyway, I gotta go. You got the message from Alexander, right?"
"You that I owe you guys?" I asked.
"Yeah, that message," He confirmed.


So now I have to deal with some insane guy with a bicycle and  a crazy mirror bitch. I hate my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment