followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Back Hurts

Which is probably because of the knife that was stabbed into it earlier. Long story short, we were attacked by a couple of spades. We all made it out alright. We're hiding right now. Hopefully they won't find us for a while.

So where was I? Right after the fight with HELLFIRE and the Ace of Spades.

After we got out of there, we started searching for Quan. We found him eventually. We approached him, hoping we could get him on our side.

"Quan!" I called out. "I need to speak with you.
"Well, if it isn't Malkator," He sneered. "Have you regained your powers yet?"
"I'm not here for a fight," I told him. "I'm trying to stop the Game Master, but I can't do it alone. This isn't easy for me to ask, but would you be willing to help out."
"Depends," He said. "Who's in on this besides you and- wait, aren't you Ayeru Matsukoya?"
"I ditched that name years ago," Hiroshi said. "I go by Hiroshi Isamu now. Have we met before?"
"I saw you a while back on assignment," Quan said. "You're pretty infamous. So, would any one else be helping us, 'cuz I highly doubt that the three of us could defeat the G man himself. I've seen him in action, and it is not pretty."
"You've seen him?" I asked. "What does he look like?"
"Big skeleton with tattered clothes," Quan said. "Followed by a swarm of shape shifting bats. Wears one of those funny masks. Made mince meat out of a couple of Oathbreakers a few days ago. You really want to fight this guy?"
"Do you know of any others who could help?" Hiroshi asked.
"I know a SMSC agent and a Nest who might want in on this, but the other members of my group were sent here for the sole purpose of preventing contact between me and the Game Master. They might need some convincing."
"Well, I think I can round up some troops," Quan said. "Just give me some time."

So, we got Quan on our side. We agreed on a meeting place. We're actually gonna be going there soon. Any way, we split up with Quan and went to find the others.

On our way, we came near the store that Eight worked at. There was a girl working hard repairing it. I could tell by the symbols on her mask that she was the Six of Diamonds.

"She seems dedicated to repairing the place," Hiroshi stated.
"She has a good reason to," said another voice. I turned to see an old lady with a Three of Hearts mask watching us. I was prepared to attack when she spoke again. "I'm not here to fight you, Benjamin. I'm just here to watch her."
"Why?" I asked.
"She loves Estren, and would do whatever she can to help him," She said.
"Estren?" I asked.
"The name which the Eight of Clubs went by when he was human," She explained.
"Human?" I asked.
"We were all human once," She said. "Until William Timerus became the entity known as the Game Master. He selected 54 humans to become his servants. We've all but lost our humanity. Some of us, like the Jokers, are practically monsters."
"That gives me all the more reason to hate this guy," I said.
"He is powerful," She warned me. "If you seek to fight him, it could be the end of you. Especially considering who you are."
"What do you mean?" I demanded. "Are you saying that there's some kind of connection between me and the Game Master?"
"The Game Master brought you here for a very specific reason," She said.
"And what reason would that be?" I demanded angrily.
"He wants you dead," She said. "He wants you dead for the same reason the Blind Man and Slender Man want you alive."
"What are you talking about!?" I shouted. "What reason are you talking about?"
She removed her mask and looked at me sadly with her bright blue eyes. "The Vision," She said, before vanishing.

Just great. This weird lady left me with more questions than answers.

We kept searching and eventually found Crow. He had somehow managed to piss off the Red Joker. We went to help him out. We got in a little over our heads. You know those cards she was shuffling in my last post? They have magic powers. She used a card called "The Polymer" on Crow. It fused him together with the Convocation inside of him. He basically turned him into a bird-person. Then she used a card called "The Manipulator" to brainwash him. I had to fight him while Hiroshi battled the Red Joker. I didn't see Hiroshi's fight, but he managed to beat her and steal some of her cards. I knocked out Crow and we high tailed it out of there. We looked through the cards and found one called "The Dis-Enchanter" which removed the effects of the "Polymer" and "Manipulator". We got seven other cards as well. We have "The Polymer", "The Stone Hands", "The Sword Of Damnation", "The Iguana", "The Giant", "The Dark Dream", and "The Opossum". I only know what two of our cards do, and I don't feel like testing the others out any time soon.

We regrouped with the others, and that just about covers every thing. Myrir isn't happy about me trying to kill the Game Master, but I think she knows that she won't be able to stop me know. Which reminds me, I should add that Queen's song to my youtube favorites. Back on topic, we're going to go meet up with Quan. I don't know where Ren and O'Zalia are, but I hope they don't interfe-

Spoke to soon. Alexander just spotted a tree-guy and a white-haired man with a glave. Myrir insists that we go see them.

Damn it. I hate awkward reunions.

No comments:

Post a Comment