followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Bloody Biker

I decided to check the place out a little earlier than originally planned. I got a new sword. Some European model. Nice, lightweight, only a couple feet long. Just the way I like my instruments of death.

I entered the building, found the fake wall, went down the stairway, wound up in some kind of underground cavern.

The walls were covered in those weird eye symbols. And the guy I was looking for was waiting for me.

"I'm glad you've come, Malkator," He said.
"Who are you?" I demanded.
"I am the last Scion," He said. "My kind, the servants of the great seer, have been hunted down and killed by the playful ones emissaries. I am the only survivor."
"I assume your seer is the Vision, and the playful one is the Game Master, right?" I asked.
"Yes," he said.
"The Vision died a long time ago, didn't she?" I asked. "How does she still have followers
"She was able to implant small pieces of her consciousness into human beings," He explained. It allowed her to control their bodies at any given time, and in exchange these humans had access to some of her powers. When She dies, those pieces of her lived on, as did her progeny. However, the Game Master selected humans to do his bidding. He bestowed strength to them, and ordered them to eliminate us. Whe we died, the pieces of consciousness we carried vanished as well. I've been dabbling in black magic in order to prolong my life long enough to meet you."
":And why exactly do you want to meet me?" I  asked.
"Her blood runs through your veins, and her consciousness remains within me," He said. "I can give you the last shred of her consciousness left in this world."
"And why would I want it?"
"To become stronger," He said. "That's what you want, isn't it? To become strong enough to destroy the other Fears?"
"I don't know any more," I said. "It seems that the stronger I become, the more I fall into darkness. It might be better if I ended this stupid mission I'm on."
"By combining her powers and mind, you can learn to control that darkness and change it into light," He said.
"And what would I have to do?" I asked.
"You must consume me," He said.
"What!?" I demanded.
"It is the only way," He said. "In order for the Vision's consciousness to transfer to you, you must eat me."
"No!!" I shouted. "I'm sick of doing this! I'm sick of having to murder people in order to grow stronger! I'll keep fighting the Fears, but I'll do it with my only power. I don't need to get any stronger than this."
"Is that so?" Said another voice from behind me. "If I were you, I'd wanna get even stronger."

I turned to face the newcomer. It was him. The Bloody Biker. He was standing there with a wicked grin across his face, and his bike rested on his shoulder as if it were a baseball bat. Even with his blindfold on, I could recognize his face.

"M-Martyr Iota?" I stuttered. "But you're dead!"

He then whacked me in the face with the bike and sent me flying across the cavern. The Scion rushed over to help me up.

"That's not my name," The Biker hissed, removing the blindfold and revealing his blood colored eyes. "You do remember my real name, don't you?"
"Yes," I replied. "You've got your memories back, haven't you?"
"That's right," He chuckled. "Now, say it out loud. Say who I am, and how I was wronged by you in the past."
"It was a mistake!" I shouted. "I never meant for her to die!"
"Bullshit!" He yelled back, transforming the bike into a giant metal spear. He stabbed it into my chest and lifted me into the air. "If it wasn't for you, my sister would still be alive!"

He then flung me to the ground and kicked the Scion in the face for some reason. He then started walking away.

"Why are you leaving!?" I called after him while trying, and failing, to get up. "I thought you'd want vengeance."
"I do," He said. "But it doesn't feel right, just killing you like this. I think I'll have some fun with you first."

Then he opened a portal and escaped through it. It took a couple minutes to get up and fade back to my hotel room. I cleaned myself up and started typing this.

You may be a bit confused right now. Allow me to explain.

It was Damien Monroe. I believe Crow already blabbed about that incident on here at one point. He's the Bloody Biker. I don't want to get to into detail, but I sort of accidentally killed his sister by mistake. And now he wants pay back.

But how is still alive? I thought the experiment killed him.  This doesn't make sense.

Wait! I just had a crazy idea! It's a stupid one and I'll probably get myself killed, but what else is new?

I can try getting answers from the Archive. Granted, we hate each others guts, but do I have other options? Not that I can think of.

I have to put some thought into how I'm gonna go about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment