followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Back From Hell Part 1

I'm dividing this into two or three parts because it was a pretty long and crazy journey I just went on.

So, after my last post, the four of use went to the archives base. They had machine set up can apparently tear through the barrier between different worlds. Analyst Omicron turned it on and a portal opened. On the other side was the same place I saw Damien disappear into before. The skies were blood red, rocks jutted out from the ground, and there were rivers of a strange glowing red liquid.

"Well?" Analyst Omicron asked.
"You first," I said.
"What?" He replied.
"I don't trust you any more than you trust me," I said. "I wouldn't be surprised if you guys closed the portal behind me and trapped me there."
"Fine," he replied.

So first Analyst Omicron went through, then I went and Martyr Beta went through and Collector Tsu was last. We started searching for evidence.

A couple hours in, we came across something really freaky. It was a goat, with long horns that branched out and twisting in weird ways. I also had bat wings where it's front legs should have been, and it tried to kill us. Collector Epsilon got injured, but me and Beta managed to bring that thing down.

We kept moving, and we eventually ran into him. He seemed to have been waiting for me to come.

"Damien," I said, approaching him slowly. "What happened to you? How did you survive the experiment?"
"Hell if I know," He said. He was wearing his blindfold, and kept his tongue out when he wasn't talking. "I was in that chair, feeling this intense pain, then I was here. I have no idea what happened between then."
"Do you think that something else might have resurrected him?" Analyst Omicron asked me.
"How should I know?" I replied. As I got closer to Damien, I realized that his tongue had eyes on it. Gross.
"Some people might compare my revival to the sacred phoenix," Damien said. "I prefer to think of the Dark Prince. The mighty angel who was cast down from heaven and rose to become ruler of an even greater kingdom. You see, Malkator, I haven't just risen, but I have come back stronger than before! Just as the fallen angel became the Devil, I have become the great Bloody Biker! As the great Lucifer once did, I shall become ruler of a dark empire. But first, I must make those who have wronged me suffer!"
"You're crazy," I said.

He attacked me, and we started fighting each other. Apparently, Analyst Omicron thought it would be a good idea to sneak up behind Damien while I was fighting him. Big mistake. Damien noticed him and opened up a portal beneath his feet. He then did the same to Collector Tsu, and almost did it to Martyr Beta. Beta jumped out of the way just in time and joined the fight. I managed to slice off one of Damien's arms with my sword. He then kicked me so hard in the second mouth that I went flying several yards. I think he kicked Beta too, 'cause he landed a few feet from me. I got up and faced him.

"You had enough yet?" I asked him.
"Heh, this is nothing," He said. "I can heal this easily." He then picked up his severed hand and opened up a portal. "While I'm doing that, you two enjoy your stay in Bloody Hell."
"Bloody Hell?" I asked.
"That's my name for this place," he said. "I ditched the British accent, but I kept the badass slang." He then vanished through the portal.

So there I was, trapped in another world with Martyr Beta.

I'll continue this later. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment