followers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fighting Styles

We've come up with a good battle strategy for the upcoming fight. We've each managed to learn a lot about each other's respective fighting styles.

I, for one, have already stated that I prefer close combat fighting. I'm not a big fan of firearms, and I honestly prefer my sword as opposed to the arm blade. My eyes are a lot sharper than normal humans, which helps me notice details most would miss in the heat of battle. I can also see through my opponents skin and predict what they're about to do based on the tension of their muscles.

O'Zalia isn't physically strong, but he's smart. He was able to master the use of polearms relatively quickly. His illusionary powers are also pretty useful. He can make his opponents think he's not there of that he's not alone. Unfortunately, his illusions have no effect on Damien. Another trick O'Zalia has in that he can vanish into the Path Of Black Leaves without having to open a portal. He can also see into both worlds simultaneously, allowing him to know where he'll appear when switching between them. He can also use the path to warp to higher places. He says he does this by climbing trees.

Then we have Crow.He's not a big fan of killing people. Which is exactly why he uses a whip. It's easy to not kill people with a whip. That's not to say you can't kill someone with a whip. If you really know how to use a whip, it can be a pretty deadly weapon. And boy, does Crow know how to use a whip. He also has his lightning. He's like a walking stun gun. He can also channel lightning through his whip to shock people from a distance.

And finally, we have Keursio. She can really handle a sword, plus she knows a lot of black magic. Things like starting magical fires, moving things from a distance, stuff like that. I asked her why she looks so young earlier. My original theory was that people don't age in Bloody Hell. Turns out I was wrong. According to her, the fountain of youth is real. Go figure.

Anyway, or plan goes a little something like this. Keursio and I will fight Damien head on, with Crow at a short distance away. Crow will be focusing on disarming and incapacitating Damien. O'Zalia will watch from a distance and give instructions through telepathy. He won't be able to speak to Crow with his powers, but Alexander will be staying with O'Zalia. That way, if O'Zalia has orders for Crow, he can tell them to Alexander, who can inform the rest of the hive mind, as well as Crow.

Now, I'd better go. We have one last thing we need to take care of. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment