followers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Race Car

We just stole one. That's right, bitch. we stole a fucking race car. It's a new model. I don't know what it's called, but it is fast as fuck. It kind of looks like one of those Formula one cars you see on tv sometimes.

It was easy to get. Me and Crow snuck into the garage it was being kept in while O'Zalia hypnotized the guards. I found the keys and was about to get in when I heard a guard enter. I got in a fight with him. He pulled out a tazer. I went down, and he tried to cuff me.

I'm not sure how I did it. All I know is that I made eye contact with him briefly, then suddenly I was in his body. I saw my own body slump to the ground as my consciousness left it. I could feel his consciousness being pushed into the back of his head as I gained control over the body. It was weird.

Crow tried to attack me, but I managed to convince him it was me. We set my body in the drivers seat as O'Zalia was coming in. I managed to return to my own body, the O'Zalia erased the guys memories and knocked him out. O'Zalia got the garage open for us and vanished into the path. Crow got in the car behind me, which was a really tight fit consider it was only meant to seat one. I then realized I have know idea how to drive a race car. I don't even know how to drive a normal car.

Anyway, I figured out things with Crow's help. We took off and after building up some speed, Crow opened a portal to the Bleak Shore. After treading some sand, we returned to the normal world, a few miles from our hideout. We hid the car away where no one can find it.

Don't even think of running away, Damien. I highly doubt you'll be able to outrun this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment