followers

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Damn it Estren

I thought you had HELLFIRE contained! Why the hell is he possessing Daniel!?
I swear to god, I'm gonna find you and punch you in the god damn face!

For anyone who doesn't read Dan's blog, he had a conversation with Estren, and HELLFIRE ended up switching over to Daniel. Fortunately, he doesn't seem to be taken complete control over Daniel. Plus, Justin Ferin is apparently living in Daniel's subconscious and helping him withstand HELLFIRE. At least, that's what I gather.

Earlier today, I showed some people their destinies. Just to be a dick. These villainous impulses are getting worse. I've learned that I can temporarily nullify the darkness using alcohol, but I can't be drunk all the time. I have to find another way to keep it suppressed.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment