followers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

So Apparently Keursio's A Pirate

She also has a saber hidden under her dress.

She also knows how to use it. She's training me in combat.

Training. Me. The artist formerly known as Martyr Epsilon. Being trained by some random chick I picked up from Hell.

She is nice, though. And I'm learning quite a few things.

She actually questioned me on the way I hold my sword earlier. I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but I use a reverse-grip. The reason for this is because I prefer to fight as close to my opponent as I can. Using a reverse grip shortens your range and makes it easier to get close to people. Most people fight at mid range, and if you get to used to that, you tend to freeze up if your opponent gets too close. That's why I fight at as close a range as I can.

Also, I think there's something wrong with Crow. He's been really... how should I say this? ...Huggy? He's become very huggy. He likes to hug. I think his girlfriends death hit him harder than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment