followers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

On My Way

I'm in Nevada, on my way to California. I had to get a few things first.

For one thing, my shirt got ruined during my fight with Damien. I saw the perfect replacement inside a store, so I sort of... stole it. I'm certainly no role model. It's a really big coat, short of like a trench coat, only different. It's dark brown, with a long flowing coat tail and wide sleeves. It has a mystical look to it, like something you'd see an anime character wearing. It's also perfect for concealing my new weapon.

I have a dagger now. A nice, long, sharp one. I love the way the silver glistens beneath the light of the moon. Such a blade is perfect for ending the lives of my adversaries.

DAMN IT! These sadistic thoughts become harder to suppress every second. I wish there was someway to stop it.

I saw her again. The Mother Of Snakes is still following me, trying to turn my heart over to darkness.

I have to find a light before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment