followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Almost Assassinated

I'm with Estren right now. We're keeping our eyes on Daniel to make sure HELLFIRE doesn't do anything. So far, things are going alright.

Except for one thing.

Some chick dressed as a vampire tried to kill me. She was fast too. Really fast.

We escaped, and then Estren talk to me about something interesting.

"You felt it, right?" He asked.
"Felt what?" I asked back.
"Her aura," he said. "It was similar to the Game Master."
"Really?" I asked.
"That's right," he said. "She's one of the emissaries he created to kill you."
"Then we kill her first," I suggested.
"No," he said. "I've got a better idea. I joined the Deck of 54 along with my brother, Alphonse. I became a Club while he became a Spade."
"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.
"Because there's a reason I was made into a club," He said. "Spades are fighters, while Clubs are shop keepers. I was sorted in that way because I'm a natural when it comes to transactions. I'm a good bargainer. If I can get a good chance to talk to her, I'm sure I could buy her allegiance."
"Are you sure that could work?" I asked.
"Hopefully," he said. "If things don't work out, we can do things your way."
"I have one more thing I want to ask," I said.
"What is it?" He replied.
"The Ace of Spades referred to you as his brother once," I said. "Is he... Alphonse?"
"Yes," He answered. "But I'd rather not talk about that right now."


So we're gonna look for that woman and see if we can persuade her to switch sides. And if she refuses, I'm sure she'll taste delicious. Oh god, I'm thinking about eating people again. Damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment