followers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Been A While

Sorry I've gone so long with out posting, but I've been a bit busy resisting the darkness and trying to make sense of Daniel's confusing fucking destiny.

Well, a while ago, I help Daniel fight some thugs. I think they were Timberwolves. Can't remember exactly. Then I had a chat with HELLFIRE, and I forced my consciousness into Daniel's body in order to help him regain dominance. Apparently this means I can enter Daniel's subconscious at will now. I'm gonna try to avoid doing that.

Anyway, about his destiny. It has two endings. One path ends in victory over the Fears, and the other ends in sacrifice. And it's not a 50-50 thing. Both of them are destined to happen. And it's not gonna be "sacrifices himself to achieve victory", it's something else. I can figure it out.

I think I know who would understand, though. The Vision. I know she's sort of -you know- dead, but that hasn't stopped her from showing up before. Maybe I'll find her if I go back to the Streams Of Destiny.

Hold up, Estren and his new friend (that emissary from before, who he now owns apparently) just barged in, and he's stammering on so fast that I can't understand him. I'm gonna wrap this up and go slap him and tell him to calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment