followers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blackout

Woke up this morning, hanging by my ankles from a park swing set, with Myrir prodding my second mouth with a stick.

"He's still alive!" she called to two other people standing a little while away. Took me a second to recognize them, but I realized they were Martyr Beta and Estren's friend, Amy.

"What happened?" I asked.
"You never came back to the base after you stormed out, so Estren went looking for you," Amy explained. "He didn't come back either, so we started looking too. Found you strung up like this."
"What are they doing here?" I asked.
"Master reassigned me to assist you," Myrir said. "I guess taking care of this Silvermist thing takes priority over finding O'Zalia."
"First of all, I never said I'd help with this Silvermist thing," I said. "And what's that about O'Zalia?"
"He's on the run," Myrir said. "He's no longer one of us."
"Well, it's about time one of you proxies had the sense to leave his employ," I said. "And what about Beta?"
"The Alpha assigned me to do whatever it takes to stop Silvermist," he said. "Even if it means teaming up with you."
"Where's Estren?" I asked.
"Over there," Myrir said.

He was lying unconscious in the bushes. I don't remember anything since my last post. Hopefully he'll be able to tell me when he wakes up. The problem is, I have no idea if he's still possessed by HELLFIRE, so I can't risk moving him right now, because that would involve having to touch him. I guess I'll just have to wait here until he comes to.

No comments:

Post a Comment