followers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Comatose

Estren was out for quite a while. He literally just woke up an hour ago shouting "NIGHTLANDERS!!!" at the top of his lungs. So yeah, it looks like it was the Nightlanders who attacked us. I don't know why though. I've been keeping an eye on that tournament, and it seems like Damien and the Pied Piper of whatever-it-was are both being assigned to kill me. They haven't found me yet, but I am definitely worried. Also, I saw Dan's latest video, and I'm am frankly quite pissed. Myrir's been stationed somewhere else, so I can't yell at her about her associates kidnapping people right now, but next time I see her, I'll get it all off my chest. Also, I found her blog (which is now technically O'Zalia's blog), which can be read here; http://butterflyproxy.blogspot.com/

Also, I'm going to meet Daniel in LA. I'm pretty sure the person who left him the picture of my ancestral mother was the Scion I met up in Canada, and I'd like to have a word with him. Estren had a chat with HELLFIRE after reading what's left of that diary, and apparently they're going up to Iceland  gonna be looking for Silvermist while they're up there. That leaves me with Beta. Can't believe I have to work with this guy again. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment