followers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Well, This Is Troubling

The Game Master seems to be holding a new tournament. Estren just informed me. I can't do much about it right now, though. I sort of have to deal with the whole "Daniel is currently being possessed by a really annoying piece of the Dying Man" thing. But I may be able to do something.

If you haven't been reading my blog, I should tell you that I was once a competitor in one of his tournaments. Granted, everything went to hell when I decided to wage all out war against him, but that's beside the point.

The point is that I know a thing a thing or two. If any of you competitors are reading this and have questions for me, please leave a comment and I'll see if there's any advice I can give.

Except for the Lilim with the Tumblr. I hate you, and your Mother, and I hope you die in this tournament.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I found this.

    Only question I got is, do you know why we're here?

    ReplyDelete