followers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Doing a favor

Okay, drunk, sorry for typos.

So, O'Zalia asked me to do something for him, so I asked Daniel to put off the trip for a bit. My job was to sneaked into the board and deliver some heart meds to a competitor named David Kallaway. I think Isaac's rooting for this guy. My money's on Blair, to be honest, but what ever. I decided to watch some of the matches. I didn't actually stay on the board, because I already know that my powers would be suppressed upon entry, so I just viewed through portal's while I stayed in the Streams Of Destiny.

One of the competitors who was slain had a gun with infinite ammo. The gun was set out for any of the other competitors to claim if they wanted it. I wanted it. So I opened a portal right next to where the gun was placed, reached out, and grabbed it. The Ace of Spades almost caught me, but I closed the portal just in time. So yeah, I scored a magic gun.

On my way back to Daniel's, I was attacked. It was weird. this dark figure rose from the shadows. I thought it was a Nightlander at first, but then I realized it was something else; something between a human and a Nightlander, like some kind of twisted fusion. His hair was made of shadows, as was part of his face and his right arm. He was carrying a sword of darkness and was wearing an archaeologist uniform. I escaped. Like most eldritch weirdos, I couldn't see his destiny, but I could see his identity; William Dawson. I swear I've heard that name before, but I can;t recall where.

No comments:

Post a Comment