followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What The Hell Are They Up To?

Crow wanted to talk about the Emissaries. Ren was also there. Here's how it went;

C; The Game Master's planning something.
M; Obviously.
C; I mean, like, besides trying to kill you.
R; He's been sending his Emissaries to try and contact the Plague Doctor.
M; About what?
R; I don't know what he wants with my boss, but it can't be good. Plus, I got a look at some of those Emissaries, and they're not friendly.
M; What can you tell us?
R; One of them was really peculiar. He can control peoples emotions. Make them feel whatever he wants them to. Joy, sadness, rage, fear, anything.
M; You know what he's called?
R; I can't remember exactly. Phantom, or something like that.
M; Anything else you know?
R; There was this one guy who attacked me with a sword.
M; You mean Kallaway?
R; I didn't catch his name. There were a couple things off about him though. I can't explain it though. it was as if something was inside of him.
M; That's highly possible.
C; There's more then that. There's a government organization in league with the Game Master, and apparently their leader was made into an Emissary.
M; Do you know what he' capable of?
C; No clue, but the organization's been experimenting with weaponry, mainly sound based.
M; Well that doesn't remind me of anyone at all.
C; Thanks for the sarcasm. The Convocation's already confirmed that the Slender Proxy called Sound is this guy's son. The two hate each other, though. This guy is also responsible for whatever's been going on with Silvermist.
M; So what should we do about him?
C; For now, we just need to gather information.
M; I can't get in touch with Myrir right now, but I think I'll be meeting Sound soon enough. I might be able to figure some stuff out from him.
C; Okay. If either of you find anything out, contact me and let me know. The Game Master is an enemy to all of us.
R; Helthead will be getting in touch with those Emissaries soon, so I can hopefully find some things out.

Ren then left through a portal to the Crumbling Castle.

C; Before you go, there's something I need to tell you about.
M; Yes?
C; You still owe the Convocation a debt, and they may be taking you up on it soon.
M; What exactly do they want me to do?
C; I don't know yet. They've been dealing with something lately, but they're leaving me in the dark. Anyway, you'd better go get all that stuff with Daniel taken care of.

Then he left. I'm with Daniel now, in LA. I think I know who's waiting for us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment