followers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Can't Do Anything Right, Can I?

We entered the Black Garden (which was actually just a normal building), and were ambushed. Sound and Gamer were there, as well as about 2 dozen other proxies. Paris was there. I decided to act. I gave into the darkness, and broke free. I released the others. The proxies attacked me, and I started fighting. Then Kallaway showed up and joined in. Daniel and the others managed to escape in the chaos. Another Emissary, who I'm guessing was Wildfire, appeared. The fight lasted for a while before we all felt it; Slender Man was there. Kallaway charged through the proxies and left the room.

I lost control. I devoured them all. Then I turned on Wildfire. She was an Emissary, and I planned to kill her. Unfortunately, The Bloody Biker decided to show up. It was 2 on 1, and I was outmatched. I managed to keep going for a few minutes before they overpowered me.

That's when he appeared. He stabbed the Biker through the chest with his rapier, grabbed me, and pulled me through the God's Way and back to the hotel. He said something before leaving.

"You used to tell me that you wouldn't be able to pull me out of the fire every time I got in trouble," he said. "I won't be able to save you every time either."

Then he vanished. Tony made it back shortly after that, and then Daniel got back. I'm glad to know they're okay, but we failed to stop Slender Man from changing Paris.

And it's getting harder to control the darkness. I relapsed and ate a bunch of proxies. This can't keep happening. I need to contain it somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment