followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Pain Sucks

On my way back to Daniel's, I was attacked by none other than the Bloody Biker. He's gotten stronger. Much stronger. I managed to escape using the God's Way. I made to Daniel's friend's house. They patched me up some. I'm still injured, but I'll have to suck it up. I can tolerate some pain. I'm and Ex-Martyr, after all.

We're leaving tomorrow. We've made all the preparations. But first, I need to take care of something. Alexander -Crow's little pet- stopped by with a piece of paper. It has an address and some brief instructions. Crow needs to talk to me about something before I go to L.A. I don't know what it's about, but it sounds important.

Be patient for just a bit longer Daniel. I'll try to finish up my business with Crow as fast as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment