followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Amazing

It happened. I went where the Vision showed me. It was in the woods, nice and secluded.

Reality began shifting. Time itself was torn and he appeared there.

"Nice to see you, Malkator," he said. "What time is it?"
"Nearing midnight," I said. "The 11th of September."
"Really?" he asked. "Well, that's perfect. I can accomplish quite a bit now. Do me a favor and don't tell anyone what I am."
"I think it'd be better if everyone figured it out on their own," I said. "I'll keep your identity a secret for now."
"Good," he said. "Also, you should really talk to Myrir. You might not have a lot of time left with her."

Then he vanished into the God's Way. That last comment of his kind of bugged me. Oh well. I need to get back to Daniel. I've put things off long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment