followers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

And The Blackness Spreads

Yesterday night, we went inside the building, and there he was. The Scion I had met in Vancouver.

"Good to see you again, Malkator," he said.
"Figured I'd be meeting you," I said. "You're the one who left Daniel that picture, right?"
"Yes," he said. "It contained a vision of this place, so that he'd know where to come for answers."
"Who are you?" Daniel asked.
"My name is Dyson Malrick," he said. "I am a servant of the Vision, and I have seen much of what will occur in your future."
"So you're psychic?" Daniel inquired.
"In a manner of speaking," he said. "There are some things I can see and some things I cannot. I honestly wasn't expecting Malkator to be here, but I'm glad he is."
I could already tell what was going through his head.
"You said I had to come here for answers," Daniel said. "What can you tell me?"
Dyson got out a map of the city. There were several place that had been circled. He pointed to one of them.
"This is the Black Garden Of S," He said. "It's a recently set up proxy hideout. Your friend will be brought there tomorrow night. That's when you need to take action."
"Anything we should be prepared for?" i asked.
"Anything," he said. "I tried to see what is destined to occur, but it is blocked off to me. Anything could happen, so you should be ready for anything."
"Why can't you see?" Daniel asked.
"Most likely due to Fear involvement," Dyson said. "You'd better go get ready. I need to speak with Malkator alone for a minute."
Just as I was expecting. He led me into a back room and started talking.
"The darkness in your heart has increased," he said.
"What of it?" I asked.
"You'll never be able to keep it contained if this goes on," he said. "You need the Vision's consciousness if you want to control it."
"I knew you were going to bring this up, and the answer's no," I said. "I'm not going to take your life. I'll control the darkness on my own."
I clenched my fist in the air to display my resolve, and I saw it. Darkness was seeping from my skin.
"Are you sure?" he asked.
"Shut up!" I said. I focused and managed to suppress it again. "I'll find my own way to control it. I don't need your help or the Vision's."

I stormed out afterwards.

We'll be going to the Black Garden in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment