followers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Emissary

I spoke to Crow about something earlier. Well, he spoke to me, but whatever.

C; Hey man, I need to talk to you.
M; About what?
C; I found this outside the hideout.

He handed me a birthday card. It said this on the inside.

"I know this is a bit early, but I thought I'm go ahead and send this to you. I have a big surprise present planned for you. You'll love it. At least, I hope you will. Oh, who am I kidding, you'll hate it. But that's why I'm looking forward to giving it to you! Yours truly, Damien."

Of course. My birthday's coming up. On the seventeenth, I'll be turning 19. That's the day he's planning to kill me.

M; We have nine days to prepare.
C; Okay. I guess we should get training then.
M; The Convocation's planning to help, right?
C; Those birds can suck a dick for all I care.
M; I'm surprised. You just insulted the Convocation and they still haven't torn you apart from the inside out.
C; They understand why I'm pissed at them.
M; And why is that?
C; They've been hiding something from me my whole life, and they just now revealed it to me.
M; The Fears are assholes like that. What were they hiding?

He hesitated for a bit.

C; You know how the Game Master has emissaries in our world that he used to destroy the descendants of the Vision?
M; Yeah, why?
C; I'm one of them.

Well, that wasn't what I was expecting.

M; Are you serious.
C; It was before I can remember. He came to me and gave me the power to absorb and redirect electricity. He gave me that gift with the intention of making me a full-fledged servant later down the road. But the Convocation found me and convinced me to become a Nest before he could. They stole me from him, and he's not stupid enough to try and steal me back.
M; That's crazy.
C; And to be perfectly honest, O'Zalia might be the same.
M; What?
C; I was talking to him earlier, and he's been having the suspicion his heightened intelligence and sixth sense were given to him by the Game Master.
M; How many emissaries does he have?
C; No idea, but you'd better watch your back. After our little war with him, I wouldn't be surprised if they all started coming after you.




So yeah, Crow was originally supposed to be my assassin. It's good to know that the Game Master's plans have been foiled by the other Fears before. At least he's not completely perfect.

We have some battle planning to do. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment