followers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Light fades and Darkness consumes

Alexis is dead. Alexander is dead. Malkator is dead.

My girlfriend, my father, and the only person I've ever considered my friend.

They're all gone.

So what do I have left? My light has faded. There is nothing left.



And so I'll turn to darkness.


The Convocation offered to repair my body. They warned me that I might lose myself. Become filled with nothing but darkness.

It doesn't matter at this point. I accepted. They fixed me up.

The new arm is great. Stronger, with scales as strong as titanium, feathers black as night, and talons harder than diamonds.

There were a few... unintentional side effects of the healing. The wings will certainly take some getting used to. But all in all, I feel better. My wounds are gone, and with the light gone, I no longer feel pain for what I've lost. I no longer feel guilt, or remorse. The emotions that used to hold me back are nonexistent.

Andrew Miles is dead. The Crow is no more.

I am something so much better.

I am the Black Crow.

And you humans will learn to fear me.

4 comments:

  1. I need your help, whoever you are.
    The Newborn came to me in a dream. He was amazing, huge, like nothing I've ever seen before.
    He offered to take me, to show me the world as it should be. As electronics, as the Internet. To be a Thoughtborn.
    I did not accept, I haven't yet.
    I've been experiencing phenomena, odd things with the Internet. I can do things now - things I couldn't before. I could manipulate data, send messages to other computers.
    Help me. What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that your problem concerns me, but I'm really not the kind of person to be asking. I accepted the powers given to me by the Fears. I can't advise those who wish to resist it.

    I can tell you this though; whatever choice you make, do not cross the Convocation, or else you may have to deal with me.

    -The Black Crow

    ReplyDelete
  3. so basically you became apart of the The Convocation. lovely. must be nice to have no Indisen.

    ReplyDelete