followers

Monday, December 10, 2012

Completion

Dyson was apparently on his way to see me earlier today. However, he was attacked by one of the Game Master's Emissaries, the one called the Leopard. I saw him from a few blocks away on my way back to Myrir's place after going to a store. I got involved and killed the Leopard. Dyson was injured badly. He told me to eat him. Of course, it would have been merciful for me to kill him, and the fragment of the Vision he carried would have become a part of me, but I didn't want to eat him.

Instead, I used my powers to heal him.

"Are you sure you don't want to become complete?" he asked me. "You're going to need her power soon."
I sighed. "Look, if you want me to take her mind from you, I know a way I might be able to do it without killing you," I said.
"You do?" he asked.
"Yeah," I replied. "Hold still."

I did the same thing I did to Bill Dawson. I used my mana to look into his soul, and seperate the Vision from him, pulling her into my body.

"Chaos magic?" he said. "How can you have mastered it so quickly? It took the Ace Of Chaos years to perfect that style."
"I guess I'm some kind of prodigy or something," I said.

We parting ways, and I had a vision shortly after.

I know what future Daniel was talking about. The decision I have to make. The decision that will effect the entire world.

And like he said; it's an easy one for me to make.

Time to move my pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment