followers

Friday, December 7, 2012

A Decision

While Crow and I were in Denny's, the other Daniel approached me. He said I would need to go see Myrir. It took us a few days, but we found her.

"Hey," she said. "I haven't seen you guys in a while."
"Yeah," I said. "This crazy guy from the future said I need to see you."
"You mean the pale guy, right?" she asked. "He came to me too. He said I needed to spend some time with you. "
"Why?" Crow asked.
"I don't know," she said. "But you guys can go ahead and stay here a while."
"Alright," I said. "As long as Slendy doesn't show up."

So yeah we're staying with Myrir. Also, the future Daniel showed up again.

"What is it this time?" I asked.
"In a few days, you're going to be faced with a decision," he said. "The choice you make will effect the entire world."
"How so?" I asked.
"It's complicated," he said. "But the decision itself should be easy enough for you to make. You just have to remember who you are."

He placed something in my hand and vanished. It was a chess piece. Specifically, a Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment