followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cold Visions

We went to Toronto Canada to deal with the Cold Boy. We were wandering around trying to find the damn bastard when we bumped into Dyson.

"You possess mana," he said.
"Yes, what of it?" I asked.
"Do you understand how to use it?" he asked.
"No," I said. "And I don't have time to learn. I've got an apocalypse to prevent."
"It is a dangerous tool to use," he said. "You should avoid using it, if you can."
"Tell that to the Fears," I said. "I don't have time to sit around and chat. I have to find the Cold Boy before he freezes over the Earth."
"The children of the cold are active in a residential neighborhood three blocks South of here," he said. Then he left.

Crow and I went to where he directed us. Sure enough, we were greeted by a bunch of little kids chanting "We are cold". I scanned the area and found him, sitting inside a house. We ran through the children and kicked the door down. The inside of the house was covered in a thick layer of snow that made it really hard to move. That smug bastard just stared at us and laughed.

"I wouldn't be too happy if I were you," I said. "We're about to kick your ass."

I honestly don't remember what happened next. I think I was frozen or something. All I know is I woke up to Crow electrocuting my chest.

"What happened?" I asked.
"Well, Slender Man showed up and some stuff went down... it's a long story."
"What?" I asked.
"I don't know dude," he replied. "But the Cold Boy's gone now. We've only got a few plagues left."
"Great," I said.



So... yeah, that happened. Daniel's going to be confronting the Grotesque inside his subconscious. I might lend him a hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment