followers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Compulsion

I've been putting up with so much crazy shit, I forgot what I made this blog for; giving advice about the Fears. I don't have a lot of time today, but I can tell you all about the Compulsion.

The Compulsion is a confusing thing. It's an unexplained phenomena which causes people to tell the world about their experiences with the Fears. It is the reason so many of these blogs exist.

There are many theories as to what causes the compulsion, but I know of an interesting truth; there are multiple causes. Some cases of the Compulsion are caused by the Rake or the Choir, whispering to people and urging them to write. Most other causes of the compulsion are unknown.

There is one cause of the Compulsion (maybe more) that is very intriguing. It affects a persons memory, allowing them to recall events almost perfectly while they're recording them. I believe Daniel and I are under the effects of it, along with some other people I've seen, including many of the tournament participants.

I have a theory that the Blind Man might be behind it, helping us to remember this as we type them out. If this is the case, I'm not sure what his motivation is. Perhaps he wants the secrets of other Fears to become public, to give himself an edge in the game. But he's also allowed me to remember Archive secrets while I type them out, so perhaps there's something else he's after.

Perhaps I'll see him again soon, and maybe he'll be willing to explain some of this. He hasn't made any offensive moves against me yet, so maybe I can get away with asking him for info. Don't get me wrong, I still hate him with a passion, but maybe I can find some things out from him.

Anyway, I have some investigating to do. I'll try to make some more informational posts later, perhaps one that summerizes the nature of the Fears. See ya soon.

3 comments:

  1. Names are deceptive.
    So is your sense of comfort.
    Remember getting immunisations?
    Think of that - a whole lot worse.
    Expecting you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not aware that too many Fears other than the Slender Man or Archangel took the kind of initiative you're describing coming from the Blind Man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This explains certainly why I started my blog or would if it were true, perhaps I am under the influence I mean I started my blog out of nowhere.
    Thank you for this post Malkator.

    ReplyDelete